Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wedding Shoes

Even before I was engaged, I knew that I wanted my bridesmaids to wear purple dresses and I wanted to wear purple shoes.  And I found some great purple shoes from Kohls.  They didn't have the purple ones in the store, but they had them online.  They were on sale and I had an extra 15% coupon!  What's better than finding cute shoes on sale??

Here they are:


What do you think?  Do you like the idea of wearing colored shoes on your wedding day?  Or do you prefer wearing white/ivory shoes?

I do plan on ditching them after the wedding and pictures though.  I think my feet will thank me if I spend the night dancing in flip flops instead of heels!

I'm linking up with Elizabeth and Meredith for Wedding Wednesday.




**Update:  Here are what the shoes looked like on my wedding day:

7 comments:

  1. These shoes are great! They look just like the Nina brand shoes, but for alot less!!
    When is your wedding? Mine is Aug 17th!!
    I'm having a bridal jewelry giveaway on my blog today. I hope you will stop by and enter!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colored shoes, mine are navy blue with navy crystals. I'll have to put them up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! You are going to be a GORGEOUS bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not engaged yet (think it's coming), but I love the idea of colored shoes!!! Purple is also my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are adorable! I'm wearing red Christian Loubitons! So I totally think colored shoes are the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're adorbale & I love the idea of matching your shoes to your bridesmaids dresses! My shoes are wedges (we're getting married on the beach) and part of them will match the ribbon on my bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a CUTE idea!!! LOVE the shoes and who knows, maybe they will be more comfy than you think :)

    ReplyDelete