Friday, May 2, 2014

Five on Friday!

I'm so glad it's FINALLY Friday!  This week seemed like it was never going to end.

Linking up with ChristinaDarciApril, and Natasha and you should too!

ONE.  We are headed to our hometown this weekend for a few reasons.  The main reason is to celebrate my mom's birthday with her (her birthday was Wednesday).  While we are there, we are also going to spend some time at Kevin's mom's and get Admiral a much needed bath and haircut.

TWO.  Have you signed up for the Bikini Series with the Tone It Up girls?  If not, you totally should and we can cheer each other on!  I really need to step up my game if I want to be ready for shorts and swimsuit weather.  All that Easter candy really killed me...but here's to getting ready for summer!

THREE.  The weather this week has been awful.  Rainy and cold all week.  I really need some nicer weather so I can get some runs in...I'm running a 5k next Saturday!  My "training" has been really slacking, so I'm just hoping I can run the entire race, I don't care what my time is.

Motivation

FOUR.  Last weekend we did some yard work, and I'm hoping we can get at least a little more done on Sunday.  I moved some flowers that were basically in the middle of the yard, to a little flower bed area we are creating.  I'm trying to think of something to do to "line" it.  I like this idea I found on Pinterest, but it might get a little expensive to do to all of our flower beds:

FIVE.  Speaking of Pinterest, I've been a pinning fool lately!  Now I just need to get off my butt and actually DO some of them.  The next thing I want to make is a Spring/Summer wreath for my front door.  I have an Easter one, but now I need one to have up after Easter.  Here are some of my favorites:

Garden Hose Wreath
source
20 DIY Spring Wreaths!
source

DIY spring wreath


What's on your Pinterest to-do list?

5 comments:

  1. I love how the bricked edging turned out! This is on our todo list this summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I feel you on the Easter candy! haha- it's been so hard to resist! I am sure you'll do awesome in the 5K though. :) I absolutely love the tulip and the hydrangea wreaths- they are so pretty!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    xo Always, Abby
    Philosophy Skincare Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your mama!! And your flower bed/landscaping looks great!! So impressed! Happy weekend, girlie :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pinterest finds! Pinterest can be such bad news sometimes! Haha! I also love how your brick edging in your landscaping turned out! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wreaths are so cute! I really love the monogram letter one and the hose one is so creative and fun! Hope your mom had a great B-day!! And, good luck at the race!

    ReplyDelete