Monday, November 19, 2012

November Birchbox

More great products in my November Birchbox!


These are the products I received:

Miracle Skin Transformer™ Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector - I used this product this morning and I liked the feel/texture of it.  I'll see if I notice any improvements as I continue to use it.  The sample was big enough to probably use for a couple of weeks.


Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod - This was actually really good!  I wasn't sure about a chocolate covered potato chip, but it was just the right amount of salty and sweet.  They are pretty expensive, so I'm not sure that I would buy them, but it was tasty :)


Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Petite Cologne Absolue - I love getting perfume samples!  This one is not something I would have picked out for myself, but I do like the smell of it and I will wear it.  I probably wouldn't buy it for myself, because it's just not "my scent."


Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray - I love this stuff!  I used it the other night on my "dirty" hair (I washed it the day before).  It gave great texture and volume to my day old hair.  I think I used too much though, because when I sprayed it, I didn't "instantly" notice the texture or volume, so I sprayed more.  About a half hour later, I could really notice it and I think I over did it a little.  But I have enough in my sample to use it a few more times.  I would totally purchase this product!


stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer - This is a fun product.  It looks like lipgloss, but it has a little brush applicator so you can apply the shimmer all over!  I've only used it on my cheeks with my blush and it gives it just a little hint of pink and shimmer.  Not something I would buy for myself, but it is fun to wear!







2 comments:

  1. How do you like the Birch Box? I have the Glossybox and I want to try another box next year.

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had three or four boxes, but so far I've been happy with it. I like that I get to try products that I wouldn't normally buy for myself, then I can decide if I want to purchase the full-size version or not. And it's just fun to get that box in the mail each month :) How do you like Glossybox? I've never heard of it!

      Delete