Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another Recap

Here's a recap of another busy week/weekend.  We dog sat this weekend for two of Kevin's mom's dogs.  Admiral enjoyed having someone to play with all weekend :)



I had a sample sale with some of my Premier Designs Jewelry pieces on Saturday.  I made lots of snacks and had lots of jewelry to sell at super discounted prices!  It was a great opportunity to do some early Christmas shopping (and hang out with some great people).



Also, one of my best friends is in town from California, so she came over (along with her sister and my other bff) to see the house on Saturday and we had dinner at her parents on Sunday night.  I can't wait until she's back for good, so the three of us can hang out all the time again :)

On Sunday morning, Kevin and I got up and raked and bagged lots of leaves in the front yard.  I think it took us 3.5-4 hours to do all of these bags:



Tomorrow we are going to do our wedding registries and I'm super excited about it!  I think our weekend will also involve more raking and bagging leaves.  Yay for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment