Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Recap: MooseFest & Family

You know you had a great weekend when it's over in the blink of an eye.  This past week was another good one!  I got up early and headed to my parents' to meet up with my mom and my aunt.  We headed to MooseFest, which is a free country concert that a local radio station puts on every year.  They had a great lineup this year which included: Ten-Cent Heroes, Kari Lynch, Logan Mize, Mickey Guyton, Josh Dorr, Brothers Osborne, Michael Ray, and Thompson Square.  It was hot and sunny, as it always is, but we had a great time!

Our traditional breakfast of pretzels and beer!
my mom, me, and my aunt




My sister and I with the "Lumberjack" which is the mascot for the local hockey team :)

Thompson Square
Funny story...this couple won a "free" wedding from the radio station, so we all got to see them get married before the concert started haha.

On Sunday we had a cook-out at my parents' because some of my family were in town from Texas/Louisiana.  We had a great time eating, catching up, and playing yard games.  And then all of a sudden it was Monday!  But that's how it always goes...the best weekends never last long enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment