Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekend Recap: Fantasy Football, Hard Cider Run, Class Reunion, & More!

I had a busy, but fun-filled weekend so let's get to it...

FRIDAY:  Kevin and I headed to Muskegon Friday night for our fantasy football drive.  We try to do an "in person" draft when possible, because it's just more fun that way.  We had lots of yummy food to snack on while we all made our picks.





SATURDAY:  My sister and I headed to Grand Rapids Saturday morning for the Hard Cider Run.  Unfortunately, it rained most of the night and continued all morning, so it turned in to more of a mud run, but we still had fun!  The rain stopped by the end of the run, so we were able to enjoy some cider outside after we finished running.





I dropped my sister off after the run, and then I headed to my mother-in-law's to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday.  Then it was time to get ready for my 10 year high school reunion!  Kevin and I met up with some friends for dinner before the reunion, and then we headed out.  There wasn't a huge turn out, but it was fun!  It nice seeing people I hadn't seen in a while and chatting with everyone for a few hours.






SUNDAY:  Sunday was a lazy day.  I caught up on laundary, and that is about the extent of the work I did on Sunday.  Kevin and I took Admiral for a walk and I enjoyed an afternoon nap, magazine reading, and blog reading.  It was much needed after a busy week and weekend.  And now it's time to tackle another week--bring it on Monday!

Bella And The City

No comments:

Post a Comment