Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

Oh Monday, you are here too quickly...I need at least one more day in my weekends.  Anyone else??  We had a good weekend with friends and family, and I didn't take one picture to document any of it.  Oops.

Friday night we went to game night with some friends and had fun playing Cards Against Humanity for a few hours.  Saturday we went to lunch with family and then went to the Home and Garden Expo in Grand Rapids.  It was my first time going and it was a lot of fun--lots of ideas of things to do to our house :)  Sunday we headed to our hometown to visit my Grandma and help her with some things at her house, then headed to Kevin's grandma's for lunch with family, then we went bowling with the other side of Kevin's family.

Like I said, a fun weekend and no photos to show for any of it.  I need to get better about that.

I did not like losing an hour of sleep on Sunday morning, but I do love that it is staying light out longer now.  AND our temps are getting warmer here in Michigan.  It was in the high 30's the past couple of days and it was wonderful!  We took Admiral for a walk on Saturday and Sunday.  Now we just need all of the snow to melt and the temps to keep climbing!

I hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying some sunshine where you are!  I'm sharing this super cute printable I saw last week on It's Overflowing:

Be • you • tiful Print
printable from It's Overflowing

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! I love that Arizona doesn't mess with daylight savings time. I would probably forget to change my clocks and show up late/early for work the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more daylight & warmer temps :) Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been warm enough out for us to go for evening walks as well. The problem is all the sidewalks are flooded from the melting snow. I'll take it, though!

    ReplyDelete