Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Get to Know Me

A couple weeks ago, my blog friend Sam from Away She Went nominated me to do a fun "get to know me" post.  I love reading these types of posts because it's a great way to quickly know a little more about other bloggers.  I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better too :)

What's Your Favorite....

City...I do love Grand Rapids, MI.  Not only is the place I live, but I love that has a big city feel, but it's not a big city.  There is always so much to do, close enough to beaches, and it's Beer City USA :)

Book...Anything by James Patterson.  I love his Women's Murder Club Series.  His books are always such a fun, easy read.

Movie...A League of Their Own.  It's been my favorite forever!

source

TV Show...My favorite show is 24, but it's not on anymore.  My current favorites are Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder

Perfume...I'm really not partial to certain perfume.  I like floral smells over fruity smells.

Nail Polish...I don't have one favorite nail polish either.  I like to change my colors with the seasons.  Right now, my nails are a pale pink for Spring.

Skincare Item....moisturizer.  I ALWAYS have to put moisturizer on my fave after I get out of the shower--it's a must.

Lipstick...I don't really wear lipstick.  Usually just a gloss with some color in it or chapstick.  I'm pretty simple when it comes to makeup.

Food....Mexican is my ultimate favorite.  I could eat it all day every day.  Especially chips and fresh salsa--my weakness for sure.

Dessert...Carrot cake.  Or anything mint chocolate.

Carrot Cake on my 21st Birthday

Place to Eat...Hmmm good question.  I do love BoneFish Grill for their Bang Bang Shrimp.

Alcoholic Drink...In the summer, I love drinking sangria outside on the patio.  I'm not a big fan of fruity/sweet drinks, but I do love margaritas.  When we go out, I usually just drink beer.

Non-Alcoholic Drink....I don't drink pop, so I usually drink water.  In the summer I love infused water and lemonade.

Actor/Actress....I've always loved Eva Mendes because I think she is absolutely beautiful.  I don't really have a favorite actor or actress though.

Singer/Band...*NSYNC has been my favorite since I was like 12 and Justin Timberlake has been favorite since them too!

source

3 comments:

  1. I should have put Mexican as my favorite food too! I could eat it all day, every day too. I'd eat pretty much anything if it had guacamole on it! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you 100% on this one, too. Guacamole is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. I really need to plan a trip to Grand Rapids! One of my best friends in the OT program is from Rockford and we keep talking about planning a trip. It just hasn't happened yet haha.

    ReplyDelete