Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring & Easter Home Decor

I didn't decorate as much as I would have liked to for Spring and Easter, but I wanted to share the few little touches I have added to our home.

I found these glitter eggs on a stick at the dollar store.  I put them in a vase with some green paper grass and have them on our kitchen table.


 Last year I made this mini Easter egg tree using glitter eggs from the dollar store.  You can find the tutorial HERE.

All I did to our entry table is add a little yellow flower candle wreath to a candle.  I meant to print a Spring printable for the frame but I never got around to it.  You can find the "What I Love Most About My Home" printable HERE.


I added a fun Longaberger Easter basket to one of our end tables in our living room.


I also added the Easter egg wreath to our front door.  You can find the tutorial HERE.


Like I said, not a ton of decorations, but just a little touch of Spring here and there.  Do you decorate your home for Spring or Easter?



Dolen Diaries

MaMade Blog Hop MaMade Blog Hop #11

4 comments:

  1. Love all of this! Your Easter wreath is precious :) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these little touches of Easter! :) :) that wreath is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your decorations! i basically did a spring-y wreath and that's it. i'm hoping to do more themed decorations more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your decorations! I think the Easter egg wreath is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete