Friday, April 18, 2014

Five On Friday

Linking up with ChristinaDarciApril, and Natasha and you should too!

ONE.  Totally random, but I'm really itching for a shopping spree.  I really haven't "gone shopping" for clothes in a LONG time.  We're talking probably 6-8 months.  At least.  I've picked up things here and there...some dress socks for work, and maybe a shirt or two from the Target clearance rack, but that's it.  Maybe I just need the weather to warm up so I can start wearing more Spring/Summer clothes and that would satisfy my itch.  I think I'm really just over these winter-ish clothes I've been wearing for far too long!

every day!

TWO.  Kevin grilled some delicious chicken and pepper kabobs for dinner the other night.  I love that it's finally warm enough to grill again!  Grilling out is one of my favorite things about Spring/Summer/Fall.


THREE.  I didn't make any Easter/Spring decorations this year (fail), but you can see how I used some of last year's creations in our decor in our home by clicking HERE.  My favorite is probably the Easter egg wreath.  I just love the pretty Spring colors it adds to our front door!


FOUR.  Kevin and I are going to the Detroit Tigers baseball game (our first one of the year) on Sunday and I'm super excited!  I'm hoping for some sunny weather and of course a win for the Tigers!

FIVE.  Since we won't be in town to celebrate Easter with our families, we are getting all of our time in with them Friday and Saturday.  I'm excited to be able to spend time with both of our families this weekend...I just wish my sister could be here too!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. those kabobs look amazingly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kabobs!!!!!! Yummy!! And I'm not going to lie, last weekend I had a huge shopping bug - and I gave into the urge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about needing a wardrobe revamp- it happens to me from time to time too. That someecard nails it! haha! I hope you get the chance to pick up a few new things and maybe you'll have an easier time with your closet. :) *fingers crossed* Those kabobs look fantastic! We just grilled for the first time this week and it was delicious... it makes such a difference, doesn't it?! I hope you have a great time at the game and a wonderful Easter time with your family, too!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete