Friday, April 25, 2014

Intentional Life Project: Time Management

Linking up today with Bre and Ginny.

The Intentional Life Project

You can read part one of this month's Intentional Life Project HERE.

My goal for the Time Management challenge was to get up 20-30 minutes early each morning.  I'm much more motivated in the mornings than I am when I get home at night, so I wanted to get up a little earlier to get things done.  Put away laundry, load/unload the dishwasher, workout, etc.

I've been doing ok with this...I wish I was a little more consistent, but I'm getting there.  Yesterday was actually the first day I got up early enough to work out before work and it was great.  I felt so good knowing that I had already accomplished a decent workout before 7:00 am!


I hope to continue getting up early, especially to work out.  I'd like to be able to do a 20-30 minute strength/toning work out in the morning before work, and then go for a walk or a run after work.  Even if I just get up early enough to do something quick, like organize the mess on the kitchen counter, or unload the dishwasher, I feel like I've accomplished something.

I'm happy with what I've done with this month's Intentional Life Project and plan to continue implementing it in to my daily routine.  Be sure to check out visit Bre and Ginny and link up your Intentional Life Project post!

3 comments:

  1. You did better than me, girl! Good job! I think this one is going to take awhile for me to make a habit :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! This is inspiring me, because I could certainly get more organized. I think I should print the goal tracker to have a nice visual. I hope you have an awesome weekend!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, morning time is the best time to start the work. Even I too feel so. The first and foremost thing I do when I wake up every morning is list out all the tasks that are to be finished on that particular day. Then dump those to the app which I preferably use to manage the time and tasks subsequently. After that with a kick start I move up with the assignments. The tool keeps me alerting all the time that how much time is left and when I have to finish the work, even the priority set also defines me with the respective approach for the relative completion of the project. The tool also track project hours that helps me in billing the clients, where in there is no misunderstanding of the timing part.

    ReplyDelete