Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday

Another weekend is almost here!  I'm linking up with some great girls for 5 on Friday and you should too.

ONE.  I started decorating our house for fall, and hope to finish this weekend.  I plan to do a full post of our fall decor, but I thought I'd share this super cute printable that I plan on putting in our living room. (If you go to the website of the pin, there are other colors too.)


TWO.  I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I'm pretty much addicted to deal sites like GroopDealz and Jane.  They have different daily boutique deals that are so hard to pass up!  Deals for you, your little one, your pet, and your home.  I've purchased items from both sites and have had zero problems, so go check out all of their cute stuff at discounted prices!  You can thank me later.

THREE.  I've been listening to the new Justin Timberlake album The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2 on itunes this week and I'm loving it!  You can listen to it for free right now!  It comes out on Monday, and you better believe I'll be at Target to get my copy.  Speaking of Justin, Have you seen the clips that he and Jimmy Fallon have done recently?  They did an Evolution of End Zone Dancing skit that was great, but the most recent one is #hashtag and it is hillarious!  If you haven't seen it yet, you need to watch the video below.  If you have seen it, you know you want to watch it again.



FOUR.  Since I've been running more, I've been thinking about getting new headphones.  I'd love to have some wireless headphones when I'm running.  The cord just drives me nuts.  Anyone have any suggestions on good headphones for running?

FIVE.  I'm taking a break from wedding posts for a bit, and I'm co-hosting The Blogger's Digest linkup on Wednesdays for the next few weeks.  It's a great way to find new blogs and get your blog out there for others to see.  Make sure you come link up with us next Wednesday!

That's it for today....a very random 5 on Friday.  Our plans for the weekend include my little cousin's soccer game, helping friends move, and football.  What are you up to this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! The Blogger's Digest linkup sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out this week :) and that Fall in Love printable is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The JT/ Jimmy Fallon Hashtag video is so hilarious! I love those 2 together! I'll have to check out the Blogger's Digest, sounds cool! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying hard not to go overboard with the Fall printables. I've found a few on Pinterest that I like and I will spread them through the our apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a newlywed so I'll need to check out your wedding pictures asap!

    Hooray for a new weds link up! :)

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fall in love printable! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the printable!!!

    Can't wait to start following along. New to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete