Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Kevin and I spent some time outside on Friday enjoying the sunshine and slightly warmer weather.  We hung out on the deck for a little bit and then took the dog for a walk.  We spent the rest of the night just hanging out and catching up on shows on the DVR.

I had to work Saturday morning/afternoon and then my parents came over to watch the Tigers game (which they won) and I made lasagna for dinner--it was delicious.


My parents left and Kevin and I just hung out and watched the Final Four basketball games.  I'm a Michigan fan, so of course I was happy when they won! 


On Sunday, I got up and made waffles for breakfast and then got started on wedding invitations.  We had purchased kits from Hobby Lobby a while ago, and decided to print the invitations ourselves.  It was actually super easy, and I got all of the invitations and RSVP cards printed Sunday morning.  I needed a break before I started writing out the envelopes, so we took the dog for a walk.

Kevin grilled burgers for lunch when we got back from our walk, and we watched the Tigers game.  They weren't doing so good, so we decided to go for another walk with the dog.  We had to take advantage of the nice weather while we could, because the forecast for this week looks like this:

Ugh, totally not looking forward to all of the rain we have coming this week.  

I worked on writing out the envelopes for the wedding invitations and Kevin played some video games and then we watched the ACMs.  Admiral was not impressed with the ACMs or video games...he just wanted to cuddle.


Overall, it was a good weekend.  I feel like we got a lot accomplished, and it was nice to just be home for a weekend!  

I hope you had a great weekend too, and if you have some warm sunshine, please send it my way!!




No comments:

Post a Comment