Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lately...

I've been a little MIA lately...as in the past week and a half.  It wasn't intentional, I've just had a lot going on.  It has included hosting another Pinterest party, painting the trim in our office (which takes FOUR coats of primer/paint), yard work, and most recently, I got the flu Monday night and am just now feeling a little like myself.  I can't remember ever being as sick as I was Monday night/Tuesday...it was miserable.

I plan to share all the details of the Pinterest party and some photos of the painting I've been doing next week (you can see some previews on Instagram).

I hope to be posting regularly again next week...thanks for sticking around while I get myself feeling better and back on track!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better! I can't wait to see the photos of the Pinterest party - I love that you do those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! I've missed your posts :)

    ReplyDelete