Friday, July 18, 2014

Five (random) Things

Since the normal 5 on Friday linkup is taking a break for summer, I'm joining this fun Friday linkup with September Farm.  Enjoy today's random five things!


ONE.   I'm taking a half-day off from work today to do nothing.  It's going to be great.  My plan is to go home, change in to my swim suit, maybe water my flowers, and then sit in my new chair on my deck and read and sun bathe for the entire afternoon.

TWO.  Wednesday night we went out to dinner with my parents and my sister for my birthday.  We went to Bonefish Grill, so of course that meant Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers...four bowls of them.  I mean, they're only $6 on Wednesdays and it was the first time my family had ever tried them, and they were hooked.  As if that wasn't enough, I got Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos for my meal.  They were delicious.  And of course a free birthday brownie.




THREE.  Thank you to everyone for your input on my post on Tuesday about my bedroom ideas.  My dad is coming over on Saturday to help me with the headboard issue...we're going to try cutting it down first, but if I don't like the way it looks, we're ripping the whole thing out.  Should be interesting!  Make sure you follow along on Instagram to see the progress!

FOUR.  I bought myself a little birthday present.  My first pair of Kendra Scott earrings!  I'm in love with them...I think I need them in every color!  I'm glad my co-workers friends talked me in to getting them :)


FIVE.  Tonight we are headed to my parents for a bon fire for my birthday.  I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends and having some drinks around the fire!

Hope you have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I hope your half day off was super relaxing... it sounded like the perfect plan! Those earrings are SO gorgeous and summery! LOVE. Happy weekend!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings! Yay for all the birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete