Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snow Days

Monday and Tuesday were snow days for me, so no work!  I didn't leave the house and it was great.  Although, I did have to go outside in the below zero temps and shovel, but I just considered that my work out for the day.  I did get some things done around the house, but for the most part I was pretty lazy, and I'm ok with it.

I shoveled our deck, otherwise the snow would blow in when I let the dog in and out.  It was drifting pretty bad and was up to the to top of our deck!

I didn't shovel this side of the deck...that was all the snow we got in one night.

After I shoveled the driveway Tuesday morning...definitely a good work out.

The snowbanks are deep...probably up to mid thigh on me.  

Winter Wonderland!
I enjoyed having a couple snow days, but it's back to work today for me.  And do you know what tomorrow is?  No?  Well let me tell you...I'm going to see Keith Urban in concert tomorrow night!  I've never seen him before, so I'm pretty excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment