Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm linking up with ChristinaDarciApril, and Natasha for 5 on Friday and you should too!

ONE.  My friend Kaleena and I went to the Keith Urban concert last night and it was AMAZING.  It's the first time I'd ever seen him.  He put on a great show.  I would go back and see him again in a heartbeat!







TWO.  Kaleena and I decided last night that we are totally ready for summer and outdoor concerts!  Country concerts remind me of summer and being oustide...I'm soooo ready for it, but I fear that Michigan has many more months of cold winter weather in store for me.

THREE.  I signed up for my second race!  I'm going to do another 5k in May.  I'm excited about getting back in to running...when the weather starts to cooperate that is (see #2).

FOUR.  Starting Monday, I'm joining Stephanie at Southern Mess and going Yeast-Free for 30 days.  It's time to get back on track with my eating and get in shape!  Who else wants to join?  Click here to read more.

FIVE.  We have some fun weekend plans that I'm looking to.  I have to work for a few hours tomorrow, but then we are going to dinner with some friends, and going out to lunch for a friend's birthday on Sunday.  A big change from the super lazy weekend I had last weekend when I never left the house!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun :)
    Good look keeping yeast-free! I go back and fourth trying paleo, which eliminates carbs and overly processed foods.
    Thanks for linking up the social! Happy Friday!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And, giiirrrrrlll....I'm ready for Summer, too. I am SO OVER this obnoxious cold weather. No thanks... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for seeing Keith! He's on my list to see in concert. I totally agree...country concerts definitely feel like summer!

    ReplyDelete