Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January Birchbox

Another good month with my Birchbox!  Here's what my box looked like and a description of each product:


Deborah Lippmann the Stripper to go - This are nail polish remover wipes. They would be great to take with you on vacation or leave in your purse in case you want to take your nail polish off and you aren't home. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm excited about it!

theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One - I don't know about using this as a shadow, but I love it as a blush!  It's just the right color.   Not too bright, but gives just the right hint of color your cheeks.

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - I haven't tried this shampoo yet, but I'm happy I got it.  It's supposed to help clean up all of the buildup of products in your hair.  It's a good sample size too, which is nice.

Aerie Shimmer Fragrance - I really like this fragrance.  Light and girly.  The sample size will probably last me a few days.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) - I used this instead of my daily moisturizer in the morning and I really liked it.  It was light and did a good job moisturizing my dry face.  It also says it can be used as a makeup remover if you add some water to it.  The sample size will probably last me a week or two.

Do you have any "box" subscriptions?  What are they?  Have you been happy with it?  Do share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment