Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend Recap

I hope your weekend was filled with as much fun and sunshine as mine! It started off with a work golf outing on Friday that ended up being a blast. I was a little nervous, since I hadn't golfed in 2-3 years (and I was never good in the first place), but I had a great group and we had so much fun.




I ended up winning closest to the pin!



Saturday was spent at Moosefest, which is a free country concert put on by the local radio station, 107MUS the Moose (hence the name). This year's line up was:

Bari Lee
Michael Tyer
Walker McGuire
Russell Dickerson
Jordan Davis
Adam Craig
Emerson Drive

The weather was perfect and all of the artists were great. 

\


The next two pics are from the radio station's Facebook page...Kevin saw them and texted to me while I was at the concert. I thought there was some creeper taking pics of me and sending them to him! hahaha. He said he was scrolling Facebook and saw them and realized it was me, so she sent them to me. It was pretty funny. We were obviously have a good time :)



Another great Moosefest on the lakeshore of Muskegon. Quite the difference from last year when it rained and stormed all day. Thanks to 107MUS for putting on a great concert for us!

My Sunday was spent catching up laundry, cleaning the house, and getting ready for the week ahead. My week is going to be full of running and softball, so I enjoyed a lazy day at home on Sunday. Hope you have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment