Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fun in the Snow

We haven't had any big snow storms this year, but since we live in Michigan, we are used to having snow for 4-5 months straight through winter. However, this year has been a calmer winter than normal, which I am definitely not complaining about! I'm not a big fan of winter, but Admiral doesn't mind it. He loves playing in the snow. He fetches, rolls in the snow, buries his face in it, and dives in it. So a few weeks ago when we got a few inches of snow, we went out and played in it.





Do you get a lot of snow where you live? How do you feel about winter?

2 comments:

  1. Awww! He looks like he's having a great time in the snow! I'm in Phoenix so we don't get any snow, but my parents live in Northern AZ, so they get snow. I was hoping it'd snow while I was there at Christmas so the dogs could play in it. Ringo got to see snow when he was a puppy, but Abby never has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had a VERY mild winter as well, and I'm not going to lie, I was a bit jealous when Virginia got several feet of snow a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete