Sunday, November 8, 2015

All About Fall & Me

I saw this fun little fall survey on p!nk persistence and I thought I'd join in and do it too!

Favorite Fall Drink: That's hard...I love anything pumpkin, so PSLs are always good. I also love apple cider, especially when it's warmed up.  And if you add a little fireball to some hot apple cider--yum!

Favorite Fall Candle: I pretty much love all fall scents and I always have candles burning in the fall, so I can't pick just one. Give me all of them!


Favorite Thanksgiving Food: I'm not a big turkey fan. I love all the sides. Green bean casserole is one of my favorites!

Favorite Type of Pie: Apple pie for sure.

Football Games or Jumping In Leaves: Football is my favorite sport, so I love watching football during the fall!


Favorite Fall Attire: Boots and scarves--I could wear those every single day.

Favorite Fall Television Show: We watch so many shows in the fall. Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder are two of my favorites. We started watching a couple new ones that we really like too: Blindspot and Quantico.

Combat Boots or Uggs: Actually, I'd rather wear riding boots. All day, every day.

Is PSL Worth the Hype: I'm not sure that they are worth the hype, but I do love them!

What is Fall Weather Like Where You Live: It's cold. It was 28 degrees when I woke up this morning and supposed to get up to 50. Maybe. The leaves fall (and we spend every night cleaning them up). And the days are short...dark by 6:00 pm and getting shorter every day.  Summer is my favorite and I'm not a fan of winter, so when fall comes, I know that winter follows and I'm not happy about that!


What Do You Think About Black Friday: I'm one of those people that goes out shopping on Black Friday, but I don't wait in line and go crazy...I love finding deals, but not worth fighting all the crazy people for them in line.

Fall Mornings or Evenings: Fall mornings on the weekends. It gets dark too soon in the fall, so I love mornings when the sun is shining :)

2 comments:

  1. I love riding boots too! They are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started watching Quantico and I really like it too! I like how the storyline jumps back and forth.

    ReplyDelete