Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Easy Sangria Recipe (& it's Delicious!)

A few weeks ago when I hosted a Pinterest party, I made sangria for the first time.  I was really happy with the way it turned out, so I thought I'd share the recipe.  I based it on this Skinny Sangria Recipe from Living Locurto,but I changed it up a little.




Ingredients:
2 bottles red Moscato wine
1/2 bottle Chardonnay wine
1 liter of Sprite Zero
1/2 cup Vodka
ice
fresh fruit (I used strawberries, pineapple, oranges, and blackberries)

Mix the red wine, white wine, sprite zero, vodka, and fruit together in a big pitcher. Let it chill for 4-6 hours.  Service over ice and enjoy!  (I actually chilled the bottles of wine, pop, and vodka in the fridge separately and then mixed them all together with the fruit about an hour before the party and it turned out great.)


It was so easy and I thought it turned out delicious!  Perfect drink for summer when you are sitting outside enjoying some sun :)

Dolen Diaries

Eat Drink and Be Mary

6 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks delicious and perfect for spring! Plus I love any time I can use my drink pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't like a nice sangria! Yummy! I pinned it to my food board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look easy! I'm a fan of Sangria but have never made it myself.... you've inspired me to change that! Found you via the link party palooza and pinning this to my drinks board ; ) Would you be interested in being included in my Summer Must Haves Drinks Roundup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time making it and it turned out great--you should try it :) I would love to be included in your Summer Must Have Drinks Roundup! Thanks for thinking of me!

      Delete
  4. I love sangria because you can make it in big batches and it's cheap!! And I love this recipe because it's not just adding Sprite to wine, you have vodka, too. Such an awesome recipe!! I can't wait to try this out with my ladies!!! If you're interested stop by my blog and link this up with Thursty Thursday! My readers love sangria recipes!! Have a great day! Cheers!! hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete